Sunday 18 March 2018

Travelogue: Terengganu – Day 6


15 September 2016

So, we already on our last day here in Terengganu. We woke up early and went to Batu Burok Beach to find a breakfast there. After keeping our tummy full, we took our own sweet time strolling the beach, taking pictures and be grateful to Allah S.W.T. for this beautiful view in front of us.



About an hour later, we already on our way to Masjid Kristal for our last activity, taking a cruise around TTI’s river. Actually to take the cruise, you need to go to a building not far from Masjid Kristal. It’s not located exactly at Masjid Kristal. Lucky we realize this earlier, or else we would missed the first cruise. We have to take the earliest trip since we had just few hours before our flight back to KL.

The cruise

One before going on the cruise

The trip took around an hour. There will be a tour guide on board and he will explained briefly about the things we saw around such as a small island, the boats, the jetty and all. We also got a chance to take a whole picture of Masjid Kristal as closer as we can from inside the cruise. Masjid Kristal looks so beautiful.




Crystal Mosque; view from the cruise

Finished with the tour, we stopped by at the souvenir and quickly bought some souvenir before going to the car and off to the airport.

Ticket price; for references

At the airport, my mom’s and dad’s friends was already there to send us off. It’s a working day and yet, they freed some of their time to meet us there. I’m both grateful and happy. We spent every last minutes together with both friends before we finally went inside the departure hall. And that, finally marks the end of our trip to Terengganu.

Goodbye Terengganu!

This trip also marks the completion of my trip to all states in Malaysia.
Alhamdulillah for the rezqi :)


p/s: My grammar are so so bad, I know. I mixed present tense with past tense with past present tense, but I’m glad to finally finished writing this Terengganu journal, after one and a half year since the trip ended. What?! Hahaha.
p/s: I almost give up writing this journal in English because I think that I didn’t express my feeling and emotion well and deeply from heart. But I also think that this is the least thing I can do to makes my English better, which is to keep using English even though it’s a broken one.



No comments:

Post a Comment