Wednesday 17 August 2016

Determination


“Determination“

Day by day I keep on telling myself
I should change myself
I should do the best in everything I do
I should follow the flow well

But day by day it is just a dream
I keep on dreaming for the best
But I never really works on it
I never give my best efforts to achieve it
It is almost late when I realize
That dream without much effort is just a waste of time

I almost give up my chosen road of life
When I see a slightest light of chance for success
It is when I determine to go for a positive side
It is better late than to regret it later
It is better late than never do something
To work on something I love
To continue the almost static journey
To create something beautiful out of the life lesson
To chase my still far yet awesome dreams

I will and I can
Watch me



17th August 2016; 2.09pm

No comments:

Post a Comment