Tuesday 2 August 2016

Feeling



“And when I last see your face, I know it’s over “

I tried hard to show a strong side of me
To bury this feeling deep down inside my heart
To control my expression even at the glimpse of you
But they didn’t know every pieces of me shattered inside
It is never easy to let go of someone you love

For years I’ve been longing for you
I pray that we’ll eventually meant for each other
I preserve my heart from falling to others
Even if I wavered for a period of time
And for years I didn’t realize we actually have grown apart

I don’t want to keep hanging on false hope
I don’t want you to burden with my one sided feeling
While hoping for the best future ahead us
I think it’s time to end all this misery
For the sake of both you and me



2nd August 2016; 1.09 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment