Thursday 22 September 2016

Coldness


“Coldness”

Your back that left without hesitation
It looks so cold
Why do you keep drifting away?
I wonder do we end everything like this

I am begging you to stop if you are still mine
But you keep on going and never looks back
My hearts torn apart
It hurts so much
The sadness surrounds me like a fog
I can’t look forward to another day
I can’t distinct between day and night
The long nights become colder since that day

Say he wouldn’t break my heart
He showered me with a lingering affection
But in the end he is the one who broke the promise
Leaving me behind without words
Giving me one last present, it’s the pain
Curving deep wound in my heart
Leaving scars which will never diminished over years


22nd September 2016; 3.46pm

No comments:

Post a Comment