Friday 18 November 2016

Travelogue: Langkawi – Day 6 (Final)


18 March 2016

Our last day here. So sad to leave Langkawi because I had so much fun during the past few days. I got to experience a lot of things, I got to spend exclusive time with my family and I got to buy more and more chocs. Eh? Hahahaha.

Our flight is at 3.45pm, so we have some more times to go around, and we decided to go shopping at HIG shopping mall after eating breakfast. Nah, not really shopping btw just buying last minutes orders from relatives and parent’s friends.

We finished shopping and packing a little bit past 12, so we straightly heading to the airport afterwards to return the car and to check-in.

Our luggage on the first day here in Langkawi

Our luggage on our last day here in Langkawi :')



The journey from Langkawi to Kuala Lumpur takes one hour, so we arrived KLIA around 4.50pm. Our connecting flight was schedule to depart at 6.15pm. We hurriedly took our luggage before heading to the check-in counter (again) for our next flight back to Kuching. Arrived my homeland at 8pm, and that marks the end of our family vacation this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment