Thursday 17 November 2016

Travelogue: Langkawi - Day 5


17 March 2016

MARDI Langkawi

Our second last day here in Langkawi. So we started our day after eating breakfast and went straight to MARDI Langkawi. We went on a tour to explore places inside MARDI by using a mini tram. As far as I remember, we stopped by at three places. First, at a cafĂ© where we can enjoy all kind of fruits served on that day. Second, at a grape farm. However, the grape is still green in color and haven’t ripe yet. And the third place was a tree where we can take photo(s) with jackfruit decorated with eyes, nose and mouth. It’s one of the famous photo zone at MARDI Langkawi.






Where am I?


Ayer Hangat Hotspring

Next, we went to Ayer Hangat Hotspring to relax ourselves from a hectic schedule. The water inside the pool is not hot, but still a bit warm. This makes me miss the Poring Hotspring even more. Sob sob sob. There are not many people around, and next to our pool is a massage booth. So, my sister and I takes turn to get our legs massaged. Each session take about 30 minutes. Before we go to the next destination, we had an ice-cream first to cool off ourselves, since the weather is quite hot.









We ate lunch near the beach, where there are few food stalls selling laksa, char kuey tiaw, fruits and drinks. We headed to one of the stall ‘Laksa Kaw Ikan Sekoq’ as recommended by mom’s friend. Having both laksa and char kuey tiaw for each and every one of us, the foods and its tastes didn’t disappoint at all. We are very satisfied and our tummies are all happy. Hihihi.





Kayaking at Pantai Chenang

Supposedly, our next and final destination of the day should be HIG shopping mall. Since we are going back the next day, we plan to do some shopping today so we can packed our stuffs at night. However, I didn’t want to miss the chance to go kayaking. Furthermore, I’m not sure when will I came back to Langkawi. So, I decided to go kayaking.  Going back to Chenang Beach, I rented a double seat kayak boat so that my sister and I can both fit into one boat. It’s RM70/double seat kayak boat. I supposed can get cheaper price than that, but considering we don’t have much time since it’s already 5.00pm, I kept my unsatisfied feeling inside and just pay for the price.




We didn’t go far with the boat, just somewhere near the beach. It’s been so long since I last kayaking, so I didn’t feel confident enough to go kayaking far from the beach plus the sea is quite wavy. I know that we are wearing life jacket at that time, but still I’m afraid because I don’t know how to swim. Poor me. Don’t mind that, we are still having fun kayaking.

Wearing a jeans while kayaking was definitely not a good move. I came out from the boat with my jeans fully soaked with water. The jeans itself is heavy, now the water added the weight. It’s double the heavy. I asked my dad to return home so that my sister and I can change the pants, but he totally ignored me. It’s already night and he is afraid we couldn’t finished our shopping today.


HIG Mall

Half forced, both my sister and I entered the mall with our wet jeans. The air-conditioner inside the building is not helping at all. We were both struggling with coldness inside. It’s cold, but still didn’t stopped us from putting lots and lots of stuffs in the trolley. Hehehe. We managed to finish shopping before the mall close. Going to the food court outside the mall, our pants is almost dry so we can eat dinner comfortably now.


Chocs.! Chocs.!!

:')


We came back home with lots of stuff and after refreshing ourselves, we started to pack our things inside the bags and boxes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment