Tuesday 20 December 2016

Travelogue: Korea – Pre travel (return flight tickets)


26th July 2016

Travelling to Korea (Busan and Seoul)

As a Kpop and Kdrama fan, I’ve always dreaming on going to Korea. Through the drama(s) that I’ve watched so far, Korea have so much interesting and beautiful places that attracts attention from visitors all over the world, including Malaysia.

My dream almost come through when AirAsia offered free seat promotion last year on September and I managed to grab return ticket to Korea. Actually, it’s not really a free seat, but more to a low fare ticket where my tickets cost only RM539 (return tickets including travel insurance, in-flight meal and 20kg luggage for PUS-KL flight) *sanggup weh berjaga tengah malam sebab nak rebut tiket murah ni sob sob sob*

My trip to Korea is schedule to be on this October, during Autumn. I can already imagine the beautiful scenery I will be seeing, in another 10 weeks.

*
*
*

Tips:

You can save a lot for tickets, and spend more for your vacation.

1. Save enough money (that is a must!), and if you intend to buy airline tickets through online banking, make sure your online banking account has enough money in it. So, start saving some of you monthly money aside!

2. Alert on any promotion by any airlines. Always check your mail in case there are any future promotions. In case of AirAsia, they will send an email a week or two in advance about their promotion. Or you can search through Skyscanner and set an alert to inform you whenever the ticket price for your intended place(s) are going down.

That’s all the tips I can share on buying airplane tickets. I waited for more than a year to travel and I am one of those lucky people who manage to grab low fare tickets for Autumn even though it is not a peak Autumn during my travel period.


No comments:

Post a Comment