Tuesday 21 November 2017

Travelogue: Kuala Lumpur – Day 1

*Okay, I know it's been more than a year since the trip, but I still need to post my sharing on this blog*

9 September 2016

Our flight was the last flight of the day, and when my cousin heard that we are going to stay at Kuala Lumpur for the night, he offered his house as our resting place. Being a bit hesitate at first thinking we might be a burden, we finally stayed at my cousin’s house at Subang Jaya after he succeed at persuading my parents. Our bus to Kuala Terengganu will take off tomorrow at noon. So, we won’t have to rush to the bus terminal from his house, plus he promised to send us off to the terminal.

We arrived at KLIA nearly 12.00am, and my cousin already waiting outside the airport. We arrived his home around 1.00am, went directly to the room and after 15 minutes my sister and I already dozed off.



10 September 2016

After having breakfast with my cousin and his wife, we are getting ready to depart to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS). At TBS, there was a huge crowd waiting in line to buy their tickets. I am really glad that I’ve booked the tickets online, so I just have to go to the online counter to take my reserved tickets.






Bus came in few minutes late, but never mind that. I am just so happy to go travel with my family, and the fact that we looks like them people who are excited going home for Eid Adha celebration double the excitement.

Stopped here for an hour for a toilet break and filling the hungry tummy 


Snack on bus


Since there are so many cars on the road going to their own destination, we were stuck in a jammed at Karak highway for more than an hour. The estimated time for us to arrive Kuala Terengganu was supposed to be at 7.00pm, however we arrived only at 10.30pm. It took us almost 10 hours journey which definitely exhausted us even though we have done nothing in the bus except for eating, sitting and sleeping.


After 10 long hours journey, finallyyy



No comments:

Post a Comment