Monday 24 October 2016

Travelogue: Sabah – Day 5 (Final)



26 September 2015

So, today is the last day for our vacation in Sabah. Since our flight is at night, we still have some time to go around places near to KK city before flying back home.

Atkinson Clock Tower

It is located at the open space at the center of the city, so anyone can easily found and visit this place. Unfortunately, during our visit there, we didn’t manage to find the clock tower itself. So, to avoid feeling more disappointed, we take some pictures with the signboard. Sounds pity, but yeah.







Sabah Museum


Entrance Fee: RM 2.00 (Malaysian) ; RM 15.00 (Non-Malaysian)
Opening hours: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm

So many antic cars here, leaving me in awe. There are beautiful garden inside the museum but only four of us women are going there. The men are taking some rest at the bench in front of the museum entrance. Cet! Looks like our stamina are better than the men. But never mind, at least we can have some girls bonding time during the period.











The Floating Mosque of Likas

Entrance Fee: Free
Opening hours: All the time

I think this is the first time I have seen the floating mosque during 26 years of my life. Hahahaha sad reality! This mosque is so beautiful that I have taken numerous photos of it as a memories. There are also paddling boats available for those people who wanted to do some activity around the mosque and ejoy the beautiful scenery. And of course, we will never let go the opportunity to ride one. I can’t really remember the fee per person. But I think it is RM5 per person during that time because I think I saw my mom paid RM30 to the staff there, and all of us are riding and paddling the boat (3 person/boat).








This is the last places we went to before heading to the airport and going back to Kuching.


Till we meet again, Sabah!

And...


I will miss this.


Sedaplah jugak.


No comments:

Post a Comment