Sunday 25 December 2016

Travelogue: Korea – Post travel (Review: Mr Egg Original Hostel, Busan)



I stayed at Mr Egg Original Hostel while I’m in Busan. For a solo traveler like me, staying in a dormitory is quite okay for one night stay. Furthermore, the fees is quite affordable. I choose to stay in a 8-bed female room. However, during my stay, there are only two of us in the room; my Chinese roommate (however, we didn’t talk at all so I’m not sure whether she’s from Malaysia or China) and I.

The hostel itself is quite cozy and have a cute decoration. It is clean and very comfortable. The staffs are friendly, helpful and speak fluent English. My room has its own private bathroom. So I’m very satisfied and happy that I didn’t have to go outside the room to take a bath.

The hostel is easy to reach from Jungang Station Exit 5. The map provided by the hostel is quite easy to understand and the benchmark stated at the map are easy to see.

Overall, I am very happy to stay here and would like to come back one day.


4 star!


No comments:

Post a Comment