Monday 26 December 2016

Travelogue: Korea – Post travel (Review: Itaewon Inn, Seoul)


Since I stayed for quite a long time at Seoul, I choose a single room but with shared bathroom. I am quite an introvert so I feel very uncomfortable to stay in a dormitory room with lots of unfamiliar faces. That’s one of the major factor why I choose a single room this time.

The room is quite small but still okay for a person to move around comfortably. However, the pillow is too thin that I have to fold it once so that I can sleep. Attention to those light sleepers. You might have a difficulty to sleep at night since it can be quite noisy during that time. You can hear people giggling, laughing, talking, and going in and out of the rooms at most of the time especially at night.

The staffs are quite helpful and speak fluent English. The hostel is also easy to reach from Itaewon Station Exit 4. The map provided by the hostel is quite easy to understand and the benchmark stated at the map are easy to see.

Overall, I am quite satisfied during my stay and might be coming back but I think I will get a single room with private bathroom next time.


3 star!


No comments:

Post a Comment