Wednesday 2 November 2016

The Truth


“The truth”

Truth is I miss you
Truth is I want to see you
Truth is I feels like flying over to your place
Just to see that face of yours
Hug you tight and never let go

If only I’m a bit brave
If only I wasn’t that one person who hide things inside
I would have tell you long ago
That I like you so much I cannot move on
I’ll shout to the world how much I love you

I keep wondering about your impression of me
Did you like me like I like you?
Did you miss me like I miss you?
Or is it my name is not even in your book of life?
Is it I’m just like wind that disappear in seconds?

Tell me the truth
Tell me if you love me
Tell me if you hate me
Tell me even if you has nothing to offer me
Let me learn the truth and chew it well
Be it sweet or bitter truth
Tell me the truth




2nd November 2016; 3.56pm

No comments:

Post a Comment